Saturday 11 July 2009

Leaving Llangollen

Hello again. As you may realise, no internet connections and mob phone signals poor. Anyway, we have had a great time down the Llan ,and The Montgomery was absolutely wonderful.Very rural and peaceful and beautiful. So what has been happening? well the roof is painted and looks nice, but still have other painting jobs to do.

FTBT = Finlaystennisballtotal + 2 = 25?

Note to Gerry on DASH. Really enjoyed Sepulchre, Many thanks and will pass it to someone I will think will enjoy it too.

The new battery we bought on the Leicester arm is ..........duff !. so we have to return the same way to get it replaced, so will not now be able to meet up with Debs in Brum. Sorry about that.

Saw another WEED boat, and kept passing them at various spots and eventually managed to say hello at Ellesmere.

Ha, Ellesmere ( not to be confused with ellesmere port). Watching a film one night and , well I was, Mick was watching it through his eyelids!!. and I heard a noise. Is that a duck with boots on ? so I looked through the curtains and spied a white-jean clad leg,hanging off the side of the boat, with a couple of lurking kids hanging about on the tow-path. I told them in a loud voice to " please go away", Mick woke up saying whats up,. whats going on? Some numpties are trying to steal your fishing rod from the top of the boat, dear.Never seen Mick move so quick, by which time the nice young boys were legging it, not having managed to steal the rod. Mick chased after them shouting " you little ........." I will let you all fill in the expletives, and while your at it, I didn;t actually say "please go away". !

Kids ! give me a dog. anyday.! Which brings me nicely to the story of Emma- Poo-Pointing Pooch. !

No comments:

Post a Comment