Monday 24 August 2009

So after a few days, we found out that Scooby and RitaRose were only a few hours south of us, so after a text and phone call they came up to Berkhamstead and we went down. We thought that this would be a good place to try and meet up with Rob and Arno, but I think we will have to give them a bit more notice in the future, as they had arrangements for the week-end.


So we liked Berkhamstead. They have a Wetherspoons( which was sampled on Thursday evening !) and they have a Waitrose, which was sampled quite a lot actually. Although I must remember to wear my fancy duds next time. We were browsing the shelves, when along came a lady( and by the way she was dressed she may have been) wearing a fetching, large black straw hat with silk flower, Christian Dior skirt suit, Versace sunglasses- you get the picture? and we trundle up along side of her wearing matching Christian T-shirts ( that would be t-shirts that are holy! if you get my meaning),oil-stained cut offs, flip-flops. !!!!! Well I just looked at him and he looked at me and the word Hobos, tramps etc came to mind. !!! Thank god I didn't see anyone I knew.


Heres pictures of 2 nb's " the morning after the night before". Some people have no stamina !

No comments:

Post a Comment