Wednesday 12 August 2009

So we had a great time in MK with Melanie,Pete, Steve and Matthew and labbies Yaz and Buddie. We moor up at Bridge 80, and the Venis family are just 1 minuet walk away. So for future visits they will know exactly where to find us.

Anyhow, we all Trundled off down to Fenny Stratford. Young Steve did some skippering while Young Matt did some sleeping( had a late night !). He started off at the front of boat with his feet sticking out over the bow, then he moved inside to the l-shape sofa, but as he is tall it just wasn;'t quite comfy enough, so I suggested he crash on our bed. " I can't. Finlays' on there" " well, shove him off, then"


Steve did a great job of skippering and helping me with a lock. Mel did a great job of helping me sample some wine and I think, Pete did a great job of jawing to Mick.


So a short break and then they came and collected us to go to a pub for a quiz. We were cra.... not very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment