Sunday 26 July 2009

a beautiful flutterby and a bream



Leaving Loughborough we had a good haul of ........................






FTBT + 3 = I dunno, about 29 ?. We had a nice trawl there, althoug one is not actually a tennis ball. its pink and bouncy.






The River Soar is a really pretty river and arriving at Mountsorrel Lock , we encountered a scruffy boat, no mooring ropes, as such but complete with two drunks. I didn't realise this, until they started coming into the locks with us. One of them could hardly string two words together. He whined to me that he had Athur Itis in his arm, to which I replied that I had a bad back, but was still able to work the locks. He got off with it, as a another boater arrived to help me with the locks. They then said " Are you going up to the next lock?" " NO, we are stopping for a pint" We weren't but I didn't want to do anything more with them. Drunk, doped and ,I think, daft ! well would you?






Mick did a good deed this morning and rescued a butterfly?/moth from the river and it wasn't until she opened her wings, did we realise how beautiful she was . Look at this. A peacock butterfly.


So, tomorrow - monday onto Leicster, put, put put and a curry... Is that pc???? perhaps not.


Oh, Mick caught a bream,so I had better show you a picture of that, as well. !







No comments:

Post a Comment