Wednesday 9 May 2012


Monday we left Grindley Brook.  Bought 2 x BW Poop Out Cards @ £14.75 each. Last time we bought them they were a tenner. See?  Prices are going up even for the most basic of things. !!!!



Pretty cruise to Ellesmere.  Th e last time we were here we had some tw…. Numpties trying to steal Mick’s fishing rod off the top of the boat, without success.  This time though, the sub-humans stole my plantpot. That was all set up with freesias and bizzy lizzies.   . They see something, want it, and take it. !  I heard footsteps at about 6am, ish.  So I guess someone going to work.  I plan to be up and awake tomoz morning, just to see. And I will challenge them, but I will apologise if I get it wrong.



Anyway on a lighter side. 4 of us trawled off into Tesco, and as we arrived at the Reduced section, the young employee there, starting trying to get us to buy pizza, reduced to £1.08.  I pointed out that they were only reducing it by about 25p. “ How about 50p?” says I.  “ ooh, I dunno about that, lets see”. “ ok, how about 75p?”. He says “ will 72p be acceptable?”   “Very”, says I.  and by this time, we had an audience and they were all buying rather nice( as it turns out) pizza for 72p.. Our travelling chum, Kieth had bought his at the first price, so came rushing back to get another price ticket on it. !!!!

Also, the last time we were here, there is a lovely, deli cum cake shop cum bakery. That was doing a deal of …..1lb of double back bacon + 6 floury baps……oh please, grow up. !   for £2.80.  and they were doing it again. !   so we have all had a floury bap stuffed with bacon for lunch.  With brown sauce, of course. !

I like Ellesmere, (apart from that git who stole my plant), its like being on the set of Gavin and Stacey.  I even heard, now you may not believe this, but I heard someone say “whats Occurring?” and the other phrase that Uncle Bryn says, but I have forgotten it, damn. !

Jan and Keith’s( NB Salamander)  wee washing machine blew up last week, but again we had a result.  We saw a 2ndhand shop and found them a 2nd hand machine that had been used just a couple of times .  As I say we all happy, but not with that git who stole my plant pot.  And the weather could be better.  Its raining again. But hey ho.  Bring on tomorrow morning.  I’m gonna get ‘im. !!!   grrrhhhh. I will set my rotweiler on him. !   and then I will set Finlay on him. !!!!



bird having a bath, just in case you not sure what it is. !!!

So we are not to enjoy ourselves, then ?

1 comment:

  1. Hope you git the git (the phantom plant pot pincher I mean). Should made to clean out the dunny, then to walk the plank, then buy you all pints at the local hostelry. I could go on forever. Yes!!!! that's what I think.

    ReplyDelete