Thursday 10 May 2012

SHORT post today.  we are hoping to move off towards Chirk tomorrow. ANYWAY, I woke up at about 5am, and lay there. I opened the window, and waited.  No, no footsteps of the Phantom Pot Plant Pincher( Melva, thats really good ). So I have ammended my thoughts to it being a narrowboater coming back from the pub.  so, I will now cast a beady eye over all the bloats or even boats that we meet, just to see if I can see my wee pot.
 Its warmer today, but not as warm as Spain. ! Tch Tch.

Oh, and Finlay is feeling better.  We caught him sitting under a picnic table on the moorings eating fag buts. or is it butts? and yesterday he was reet poorly. However, it may have passed on through as he is more the ticket today.

Tesco, here has mucked up again.  They are knocking out 6 litre bottles of water for 52p. !!!! Loads of folks are buying water at this price, and I said to Mick "quick, give us 52p and I will get us some".  then Mick pointed out that we get our water FREE on t'canal.  DOH. !

No comments:

Post a Comment