Tuesday 3 August 2010

sorry about previous blog

Some pics I did not want on there, I hadn't done a spell check, and I hadn;t tidied it up. apols, blog-trotters. I had an Interlectual Interlude. !!!


Mick had had some injuries, changing a gas bottle he dropped the locker on his finger and toe, fell over at a lock( bad paving- should we sue ? or ashould he take more water with it?), dropped a pole into the murky depths.


Before we left Leicester ( now the wine cellar is completely depleted), I am proud to tell you all, that we were found waiting outside of a ......? for it to open. what am I talking about. a BARGAIN BOOZE !!!! Have only been in one once before and I was wanting a paper bag to put on my head, so no-one recognised me. The thing is they are not actually a bargain . Far better off at Tescos !
Met speckled jim at this lock, I think he was tired as he just sat there and let me do all the work.

1 comment:

  1. Hi!

    Nice to meet you this morning, it was a nice change to have a boat to share the locks with. Enjoy the rest of your trip!


    Amy and James NB Lucky Duck
    www.nbluckyduck.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete